Stanley and Katherine Rajkowicz

Stanley and Katherine Rajkowicz
Stanley and Katherine (Kras) Rajkowicz and family (circa 1905)

Friday, September 27, 2013

MARYMOUNTIAN - 1950


I've found several high school yearbooks tucked away in boxes over the past few months, including Raymond's Sr. Year (1941) GARCHIVE. I'll get to that one next.

For starters, here's my Mother's Sr. year "MARYMOUNTIAN" from the graduating class of 1950. I'll post some more pics from this yearbook in the future.


 
Below: I guess my Mom wasn't into white socks. A born rebel from day 1.
Front row, first chair to left of lectern...no white socks.
 
 
Below: I'm 99% sure that's my Uncle Bernard Michael ( Mickey) Raykovitz
standing directly behind the globe.
 
 

More to follow. Have a good weekend.
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment