Stanley and Katherine Rajkowicz

Stanley and Katherine Rajkowicz
Stanley and Katherine (Kras) Rajkowicz and family (circa 1905)

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Out of the Blue II

 
Out of the blue...again, I've received additional pics and pieces of the past from a descendant of Frank Geffert, my mother's (Mary Barbara (Raykovitz) Williams) grandfather.
 
My thanks to Pat Hennessey-Wing for providing the items below.
 

 
Below: Frank Geffert, daughter Josephine Geffert and granddaughter Helen Geffert-Reggie
 
 
 
Above: Josephine Geffert-Gutkowski and brother John Stanley Geffert
Below: Mary Banik-John Stanley Geffert Wedding 27 July 1914
 
Above: Josephine Geffert-Louis Gutkowski Wedding 21 November 1922
  
And here's a pic I took in Georgetown that I do not believe I've posted previously.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment