Stanley and Katherine Rajkowicz

Stanley and Katherine Rajkowicz
Stanley and Katherine (Kras) Rajkowicz and family (circa 1905)

Friday, January 1, 2016

Greetings from the Raykovitz Gals & Grandkids

Above: L to R
Helen Raykovitz Bolacker - 85
Mary Barbara Raykovitz Williams - 83
Both are granddaughters of Frank & Helena Geffert
and
Stanley & Katherine Rajkowicz
Picture taken on 27 December 2015
 
On the wall above them is a plaque awarded to the Raykovitz family in ~1940 for having the most children enrolled in Marymount High School ( Wilkes-Barre, PA ) at one time.
 
Three other Raykovitz siblings are still alive and well; Rita (91), Stanley (88), and Bernard Michael (Mickey) (81).
 
Picture taken on 27 December 2015
 
Above: And here's a pic of the great-great grandchildren of Frank & Helena Geffert;
 
L to R:
 
Bryan Williams, Lisa Williams, Aunt Helen, my Mom, Lauren Williams and Andrew LeVasseur.
 
More pics to follow.
 
Happy New Year.
 
Keep the pics coming...and thanks.
  

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if this is still an active blog but I came across it when I started looking at my family history and those that I knew way back. I knew Tommy and Helen when they lived in Connecticut. Tom's brother, Pete, gave me away at my wedding in 1981. Pete and his parents use to live in an apartment owed by my parents. I saw that Tom past a few years back and I was wondering how Helen was doing? She would remember me as Valerie Nowakowski, Mary was my moms name. Thank you

    ReplyDelete