Stanley and Katherine Rajkowicz

Stanley and Katherine Rajkowicz
Stanley and Katherine (Kras) Rajkowicz and family (circa 1905)

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

And Here They Rest

Below you will find the burial locations of my maternal great-grandparents, Stanley & Kathryn (Kras) Rajkowicz, and seven of their children and spouses.
 
Per my prior post, there is one more gravesite I have to find, that of Karol Rajkowicz. I believe he may be buried in an old cemetery in Wilkes-Barre Township, but based upon a call placed to the parish church, no records exist of the burials there. My next step is to search the records kept by the Luzerne County Courthouse.
 
I will post updates as my efforts progress.
 
I hope current and future descendants of Stanley & Kathryn Rajkowicz not only find this useful, but will take the time at some point in their lives to visit the graves of their ancestors. From start to finish, it can be accomplished in less than three hours.
 
May they all rest in peace.

  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment