Stanley and Katherine Rajkowicz

Stanley and Katherine Rajkowicz
Stanley and Katherine (Kras) Rajkowicz and family (circa 1905)

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Marymount High School: 5 x 80


For the record, and this may very well be one, there are FIVE siblings that attended Marymount High School in Wilkes-Barre, PA that are still alive and well...all in their 80's!
 
Additionally, one of them - Rita - is from Marymount's first graduating class!
 
To all the octogenarians from the Raykovitz family:
 
Rita, Stanley, Helen, Mary and Bernard Michael...
 
CONGRATS!
 
More in a few.
 

1 comment:

  1. My name is Timothy Hobbs. I am the grandson of Bernard. I just found out about this site from my uncle Joe, his son. Thank you for running a site where I can see a glimpse into the family history. I feel like I am learning something new everyday. Today I learned the Polish spelling of the last name: Rajkowicz

    ReplyDelete