Stanley and Katherine Rajkowicz

Stanley and Katherine Rajkowicz
Stanley and Katherine (Kras) Rajkowicz and family (circa 1905)

Monday, December 2, 2013

Dads Razer & brush ( & whetstone )



Just another of the many finds over the past few weeks.

 
 
 

Based upon the info I've been able to find on the internet, the Pike Mfg. Co. sharpening stone may date back to the mid/late-1800's, while it appears the King Razor Mfg. Co., blade was made between 1911 & 1919.

 
 
 
 
The question I ask is:

Which "Dad" did this belong to? Was it my (maternal) grandfather's...or my great-grandfather's?

P.S.: The razor & whetstone were in a Loft's Milk Chocolate Kewpie Doll box. Based upon several old newspaper ads I found online, this box was from the early ~1930's.

Still looking for the brush...

        
  

No comments:

Post a Comment