Stanley and Katherine Rajkowicz

Stanley and Katherine Rajkowicz
Stanley and Katherine (Kras) Rajkowicz and family (circa 1905)

Friday, November 1, 2013

USMC's Joseph Sheridan


I've been incredibly busy as of late, so I had to cut back on several "non-essential" activities, including the time I spend "blogging." I hope to get back in the swing of things soon, but more than likely...most of my updates will be on weekends going forward.
 
As offered a few posts ago, we recently discovered a photo album @ Kent Lane with many pictures of Raymond and his Marine Corps buddies taken during his time in the service, as well as other later articles like the one below.
 
The next few posts will include many of those photos and a few other recent finds.



Stay tuned.
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment